One day sumit a 6 yr old boy, bring a small plant... It has a beautiful flower ... When he bring it was beautifully shining, but eventually it starts feeding... His parents put the plant near a tree in their backyard.... The plant was upset, the big tree initiated d talk with small plant "welcome little fallow, how r u? U look upset"... Hello, thanku yes i m upset as i am set apart from my family...the plant replied... Who all r der in your family? Tree asked... I have a very big family... I have 25 brothers, we all were grown in the same field... N the gardener he is like my father always protect me... Plant replied... I came here when i was of ur age... I belongs to a jungle... Sumit's father nitin bring me here when he was 5 yr old... I was so upset... But den nitin became my buddy... We spent all the major events of our life together. ... I knw all d secrets of his, life he share every happiness with me, n i was d sholder when he c...
Love happened, strange! Yes these were the words of sumit. Sumit is his chaddi buddy, they both are living in the same locality from childhood… this is rohit sweet, innocent aaan na not innocent typical youngster… he use to have many girl friends in college but he never falls in love. And today he is saying he is in love it has to shock sumit. After coming out from the shock sumit asked him “you went on a trip right? You spend only a day there and 12 hours you spend in the journey, then when it happened”… “Hahaha chill I will tell u everything in detail.” Rohit replied Today I have bus in early hour of the day, sun was not visible at that time… I am at bus stop with few more people waiting for the bus… I was busy focusing on the way at the same time sneezing of somebody broke my concentration, a girl sitting on the right corner of bench was continuously sneezing… and after every time she sneeze she murmur “god bless me”… and I was like what a weirdo… Bus arrived, we set...
It is a story, a monk narrated to his follower… One day a young man asked the monk, “You were a wealthy man, what inspire you to become a monk?” The monk smiled and said “yes, you are right; it was a moment, when I reached the saturated level in my life and desperately wanted to meet the god in order to ask a question… And I had an encounter with GOD…when I was about to ask the question… he (God) said would you like to play a game with me… Me: game! God: game of words … you must have played in your childhood. Me: I didn’t feel like I could say no, ok fine, but then you have to answer my question. God: of course Rules of the game… I will dictate some words and you have to write… Words: Forgive Love Accept Along Authentic Now show me what you have written… (In the mid of the cacophony, I was unable to listen clearly.) I wrote: Forget Loved Expect A long Authority “You always misinterprete...
Comments
Post a Comment